1. ___ Handgun (.32 caliber or larger)
2. ___ 50 rounds of ammunition
3. ___ Eye Protection
4. ___ Ear Protection (preferably electronic to hear instructor)
5. ___ Baseball Cap (Optional)
6. ___ Drivers License or State ID Card and your Military ID (if applicable)
7. ___ Military may waive the qualifying process if you have a current pistol range card or a document showing proof of pistol qualifying through the military. Rifle range cards will not work, it must be pistol range cards.
The class starts at 8 am and finishes anywhere from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm (please try to show up early so that we can have everyone registered by 8 am. If you are running behind, please call us to let us know.)
To attend a class, you MUST be on that class dates roster. To get on the roster, you can go to registration page or you can call me at 512-649-6000. Questions will be answered through email firstname.lastname@example.org , call 512-649-6000 or send a text, but you will not be put on a calendar roster until you register. Payment for the class is due at registration. We can not allow walk ins due to limited space of the classroom. The registration link is at the top of each page.
If you do not have a handgun, you may use one of our handguns for free but you must supply your own ammunition. We have 9mm semi autos available.
You may either bring your own ammunition or buy it from Cross Hairs Texas gun shop. If you are using one of our guns, you must bring brass ammo, NO STEEL CASED AMMO or RELOADS.